Like A Repository of Deep and Common Sense Wisdom, this blog post will remain open. I will add to it if I become certain about more things (and I suppose I'll subtract from it if I decide I was wrong about any of these things, though I will try to keep a very high bar for them, such that I would be very surprised if I removed something).
- We can be certain about some things.
- Something is happening.
- There is some awareness of what is happening.
- There is some relationship between what is happening and this awareness of what is happening.
- a corollary courtesy Robert Sharf: realism and idealism entail each other because mind and world enfold each other.
- Change has occurred.
- Some things matter (have meaningful consequences).
- Experiences can suck and be awesome to varying degrees.